We are a tertiary college offering a direct pathway to a university degree. With flexible entry criteria, you can complete a SIBT diploma and then directly progress into your second-year studies of a university bachelor degree.
We have been in operation since 1997 and are part of the global Navitas Group (an internationally recognised education provider). We work together with other partner universities and ease the transition from high school to university level studies. We also provide opportunities for those that have started a career but are looking to upskill or follow a new career path.
We are more than just an education institution. We offer a personalised academic environment and a range of support services designed to help our students prepare for success. Once you graduate with a diploma, you can select from a variety of university options to further your studies.
Here’s more on what we offer:
- If you complete a SIBT diploma, then you progress directly into the second year of a bachelor university degree, ensuring that no time is wasted.
- Over 90% of our SIBT graduates progress to university. Join more than 25,000 graduates since 1997.
- Fast track your studies. With 3 semester intakes a year in February, June and October, you can fast-track your studies within 8 months instead of 12 months.
- Superior student support. SIBT achieved a satisfaction rating of over 90% for student support. Prepare for success with a customised learning approach, extra tuition classes, a dedicated mentor, direct lecturer access and integrated English language support.
- Study in the centre of Sydney. With easy and convenient access to transport facilities, you have lots of transport options to the campus and all the facilities and services you may need.
- SIBT is FEE-HELP approved (for Australian students only)